Governor Hogan COVID-19 Announcements - March 17, 2020
INCLUDED IN VIDEO
*Moving April 28th Primary to June 2nd
* Special General Election in 7th Congressional District will be held by mail
* Vehicle Emissions Program Sites will cease operations, be repurposed as drive thru coronavirus testing site
* Changing hours at BWI, asking only workers & travelers to enter
* cashless tolls
* MARC train service being reduced by 50%
* Reducing hours for all MTA modes of transit starting tomorrow, March 18, 2020
* Ask federal govt to extended Real ID compliance deadlines
* if you or your children are sick, stay home & contact your medical provider.
* Panic buying increases person to person contact- Stop Hoarding
* We will see increased National Guard presence. They are here to help.