2020 PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY VOTE CENTERS
Limited in-person voting will also be available on June 2, 2020, but this is intended for use by voters who are unable to return their mailed ballots or who never received their ballots. Due to the risk posed by COVID-19, please do not use the in-person voting centers if you are able to mark and return your ballot by mail or at a ballot drop-off location.
There will be six in-person voting centers in Baltimore City. They will be open on June 2, 2020, only, from 7:00, am to 8:00 pm. They are located at:
- Edmondson High School, 501 N Athol Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21229
- University of Maryland at Baltimore Community Engagement Center, 870 W Baltimore Street, MD 21201
- Mount Pleasant Church & Ministries, 6000 Radecke Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21206
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson School #160, 2501 Seabury Road, Baltimore, MD 21225
- Northwood Elementary School, 5201 Loch Raven Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21239
- Northwestern High School, 6900 Park Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215
There will also be ballot drop-off boxes at those six locations. And an additional 15 ballot drop-off boxes at the locations listed below.
Click to view additional locations:
ADDITIONAL BALLOT DROP-OFF BOX LOCATIONS
Ballot drop-off boxes will be open 24/7 beginning on May 21, 2020, or May 30, 2020, through 8:00 pm on Election Day. As a reminder, the oath on the back of the return envelope must still be signed if you are using a ballot drop-off box.
Please check our website and the Maryland State Board of Elections website regularly for updates. And make sure your ballot is postmarked on or before June 2, 2020!